FREEDOM PLAN – Save by Joining the Liberty Service Plan
Your HVAC system needs periodic maintenance and service to keep it running efficiently.
Maintained systems run more efficiently and thereby save money so you can write smaller checks to the utility companies.
As a member, you will receive the following:
Two Precision Tune-ups
One for your heating system and one for your cooling system.
You may choose to have both tune-ups performed seasonally or in a single visit.
- Relationship with a contractor you and your family trust
- Extend the life of your current heating and cooling systems
- Maximize your system’s operating potential
- Discounts and priority service within 24-hours
- Check temperature rise
- Check all electrical and safety controls
- Check filters
- Lubricate all motors, if necessary
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Check for gas leaks
- Proper venting for flue and vestibule
- Secure wire connections
- Clean sensor
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Adjust humidifier setting, if necessary
- Adjust burners
- Check blower for proper air flow
- Clean condensate drain
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect all electrical controls
- Check compressor and motor amps
- Check temperature drop
- Lubricate fan motor, if necessary
- Tighten caps and fittings
- Proper level for condensing unit
- Check thermostat
- Adjust humidifier setting
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
Service provided 24 hours / 7 days a week
Service & Repair Discounts
Members receive $30 OFF diagnostic fees. Diagnostic fees include the travel to a service call and the time it takes to diagnose the repair.
Members also receive a 25% discount toward filters, bulbs, and humidifier water panels and a 10% discount toward parts and labor completed on heating, cooling or indoor air quality systems.
New System Discounts
Receive 5% OFF “new” systems and accessories purchased and installed during the membership period.*
*Void with any other offers.
Members receive priority service within 24-hours.